Ariel Winter splurges on pizza... after revealing she dropped weight when changing antidepressants

Mail Online | 4/11/2019 | Heidi Parker;Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/11/22/12167412-0-image-a-193_1555018100829.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/31/4148199040985809711/1024x576_MP4_4148199040985809711.mp4

Ariel Winter is not picky with her diet and even splurges on pizza once in a while.

In a photo shared to Instagram on Thursday, the Modern Family actress looked thrilled to be enjoying a slice while a pizza house employee looked on.

Posting - Week - Beauty - Fan - Media

This posting comes the same week the 21-year-old beauty revealed to a fan on social media that she lost weight recently because she changed her antidepressants.

Ariel was in all black with strappy heels and her hair slightly pulled back.

Image - Throwback - Shot - Slender

She marked the image as a throwback, but the shot must have been recent because she is quite slender.

Winter recently shed a lot of weight.

Sofia - First - Star - Instagram - Stories

The Sofia The First star revealed on her Instagram stories earlier this week that the right 'combination of medicine' played a part in her recent weight loss.

Winter said that antidepressants caused her to gain weight 'that I couldn't lose no matter what I did' and admitted that her mental health is 'incredibly important.'

'It - Work - Way - Instagram

'It was always frustrating for me because I wanted to be able to get fit and feel like the work I was doing was paying off, but it never felt that way,' she wrote on Instagram.

'I had accepted it and moved on. I stayed on those medications for so long because the process is really long and difficult.'

Winter - Eh - While - Health - Hands

Winter said she accepted 'feeling eh' for a while before taking her health back into her own hands and pursuing further options.

'Last year I decided I was sick of feeling eh (had nothing to with weight), so I started the process again and was able to find a great combination of medication that works for me,' she wrote in a lengthy caption. 'The change in medication instantly made me drop all of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...