Kate Upton gives back to older sister by completely renovating dream home

Mail Online | 4/11/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/11/01/12124542-0-image-a-61_1554943554198.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/22/5419942211755750355/1024x576_MP4_5419942211755750355.mp4

She's been blessed with an amazingly successful modeling career, aided by a supportive older sister.

Now Kate Upton, 26, is giving back by renovating her sister Christie Upton's Florida home for an episode of My Houzz released Wednesday.

TV - Series - Celebrities - Homes - Friends

The online TV series helps celebrities renovate the homes of their friends, family and influences.

The Florida-raised model opened the episode with a glowing ode to her sister.

Sister - Christie - Line - Care - Everybody

'My sister Christie is the oldest of us all and really keeps us all in line and takes care of everybody around here,' she said. 'We have a very close relationship.'

'I always looked up to her,' she continued. 'I always wanted to wear all of her clothes, and now she wants to wear all of my clothes. I'm definitely paying for those younger days.'

Kate - Sister - Accomplishments - Queen - Wake

Kate went on to describe her sister's accomplishments, ranging from being homecoming queen and attending Wake Forest Business School, to founding the Wins for Warriors foundation to assist veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Christie and her husband Adam purchased a home in Melbourne, Florida, and had been working on renovations, but her more famous sister stepped in to complete the job with a flourish.

House - Christie - Matt - Time - Roots

'This house is so important to Christie and Matt because it's their first time really putting down roots and really having a place of their own,' she said.

'I think it really symbolized settling down for them,' she added. 'It's an important time to do the renovation now because she keeps trying to do all of these little projects in the house and none of them are for her. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!