President Trump Remarks During Energy and Infrastructure Event in Texas (Video and Transcript)…

The Last Refuge | 4/10/2019 | sundance
Celtics2212 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/trump-texas-jobs.jpg

[Transcript] – 4:07 P.M. CDT – THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you very much. (Applause.) And one of my all-time favorite governors is right here. Greg, thank you very much. Greg Abbott. (Applause.) Great, great job.

Help - Workers - Room - United - States

With the help of the incredible workers in this room, the United States is now the number-one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world, anywhere on the planet. (Applause.) Not even close. Made a lot of progress in the last two and a half years, haven’t we? Huh? Took down a lot of barriers. A lot of barriers to production and to the pumping. So many different things.

I just met some of your folks outside; they gave me a little lesson. I didn’t learn a lot, but I didn’t know they could lay as much pipe as that and so fast, Jim, right? So fast. Incredible.

Nobody - World - Applause

There’s no — nobody in the world can do what you folks do. (Applause.) We’re going to make it easier for you.

So, in a few moments, I will sign two groundbreaking executive orders to continue the revival of the American energy industry and jobs.

Action - Today - Permitting - Delays - Denials

My action today will cut through destructive permitting delays and denials. You know about that? You know about delays — (applause) — where it takes you 20 years to get a permit? Those days are gone. Now, you may not get it at all, but it’s going to take — going to be quick if you don’t. It’ll be quickly missed. You know they say, “Miss it quick.” Do you ever hear that? “Miss it quick.” But that’s not going to happen too often.

So that you can get to work producing the energy and the infrastructure our country needs to thrive and compete and to win. All over the world, we’re winning. Our country...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!