Prepare to Fall in Love With The 100's New Ray of Sunshine, Jordan Green

TVGuide.com | 4/10/2019 | Lindsay MacDonald
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/04/10/b26abd2f-ed14-475a-b255-c0fef9493a3b/thumbnail/1300x867/2d5cdb3546c83ebc5dcc3068a55682b1/190410-shannon-kook-the-100.jpg

The 100 Season 6 won't just introduce our heroes to a whole new, totally bonkers planet, it will also introduce the sweetest and most adorkable human being any of them have ever met: Jordan Jasper Green (Shannon Kook).

At the end of Season 5, Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Bellamy (Bob Morley) woke up to a video package from Harper (Chelsey Reist) and Monty (Christopher Larkin) chronicling their lives aboard Elegius IV after deciding not to go into cryosleep. Instead, they grew old together aboard the ship and raised their son, Jordan, together. Predictably, having grown up without war, apocalypses, or any life-or-death stakes, Jordan is an adorable, easy-going, and sort of naive kid who's about to be thrown into a handful of totally new experiences.

Kook - Reporters - Set - Fall - Jordan

Kook told reporters who visited the set of The 100 last fall that Jordan will be experiencing a lot of firsts that will be pretty overwhelming for him. After all, he's never talked to another person besides his parents, he's never stepped foot off of Elegius IV, and he's never even breathed regular air!

Discover Your New Favorite Show: Watch This Now!

Things - Kook - Things - Planet - People

"I tried to mark all those tiny things," Kook said. "There's so many simple things that you look past, you know, day-to-day, and I was really trying to take in the planet and the people. I was trying to fit in all those moments by seeing, you know, a female for the first time that's not my mother, and Jordan is dealing with all these new experiences of relating to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!