Eminem's daughter Hailie Scott Mathers, 23, looks like a bikini model

Mail Online | 4/10/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/10/19/12111580-0-image-a-12_1554921761739.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/07/22/1418450360_4368303540001_4368274471001.mp4

Hailie Mathers has become a social media influencer since graduating from Michigan State University in June.

So far the 23-year-old daughter of rapper Eminem already has 1.5million followers.

Beauty - People - Page - Bikini - Snaps

The beauty seems to know very well what makes people come to her page: Bikini snaps. And during her recent trip to Hawaii, the blonde loaded up on images of her in swimwear much to the delight of her fans.

The looker was fit in a black bathing suit as she discovered the waterfalls in Hawaii.

TLC - Waterfalls - Star - Reference - TLC

'Sorry TLC but i’ve been chasing waterfalls,' the star said in a reference to the TLC song Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls from the Nineties.

She added, 'Second picture is proof i got in and third is the reality shot once i saw some type of fish in there that looked like baby sharks.'

Hailie - Suit - Rock - Pinup - Water

Hailie seemed comfortable in her little suit as she posed on a rock like a 1950s pinup then was seen in the water.

Followers called her 'stunning' and 'an example of a normal celeb kid.'

Star - Beach - Outfit - Sand - Palm

The star was also seen on the beach in a similar outfit. She looked down at the sand as palm trees were behind her.

The Michigan native noted that it was snowing back home and she was lucky to be in the warm weather.

Hailie - Workout - Outfit - Boulder - Sea

Hailie was also seen in a white workout outfit as she stood on a boulder looking out at the sea.

And then there was a shot of her in a blue suit with a floppy hat. She noted a rooster almost made her fall off the tree branch she was perched on.

Fans - Bikini - Month

Fans went wild when they saw her in a yellow bikini earlier this month.

The star was on the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!