Cara Delevingne and girlfriend Ashley Benson are in high spirits

Mail Online | 4/10/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/10/13/12096340-0-image-a-93_1554900106708.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/20/7482774113536751108/1024x576_MP4_7482774113536751108.mp4

She recently got loose-lipped on their sex life.

And following the candid revelation, Cara Delevingne and her girlfriend Ashley Benson headed to the eternally glamorous Moulin Rouge in Paris on Tuesday.

Model - Actress - Partner - Selfies - Selection

The model, 26, and her actress partner, 29, appeared just as loved up as ever as they giggled and took selfies with a selection of the club's sensational dancers.

Cara opted for a fresh-faced look as she posed for snaps in a leather biker jacket with a shearling jacket and a basic black T-shirt with skinny jeans.

Hair - Style - Make-up - Look - Beauty

She wore her cropped hair in a loose wavy style, while opting for a minimal make-up look which only showcased her natural beauty.

Ashley also rocked a casual look, sporting a camel overcoat with a black crop top and a pair of low rise black jeans.

Cara - Ashley - Trip - Cabaret - Actress

Cara and Ashley didn't hold back as they enjoyed their trip to the infamous cabaret, as the actress was lifted into the air by a troop of dancers.

The group were dressed in dazzling pink ensembles, which were adorned with glistening gems on the semi-sheer fabric.

Cara - Boyfriends - Girlfriends - Pleasure - Instincts

Cara recently opened up about past boyfriends, girlfriends, giving pleasure and her 'feral' instincts in the bedroom.

Cara gave an astonishing insight into her past relationships and her sexual experiences in the last eight years, saying that these days that she prefers to stay in and have sex than go to nightclubs.

Model - Cara - Experiences - Men - Women

Model Cara also talked about her different experiences with men and women and how she came to accept her sexuality.

On her prowess in the bedroom, after losing her virginity at 18, Cara said: 'I'm very good at giving love and not at receiving it. I'm the same in bed.

Pleasure - Love - Things

'I find it quite difficult to receive pleasure and love and things like that, so I love to give.'

Cara also said that the best 'gift' she could...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!