3D PRINTING JOBS UPDATE: ROBOZE, LINK3D, CARBON, BASF, BEEVERYCREATIVE

3D Printing Industry | 4/9/2019 | Tia Vialva
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://3dprintingindustry.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/3D-Printing-Industry-Jobs-Board-1024x488.png

If you’re searching for your next move or seeking to advertise new opportunities, now is a good time to check out 3D Printing Jobs. When you’re ready to rise to the challenge, we also have a guide on how to get a job in 3D printing. Read on for the latest news from teams across the 3D printing industry.

Italian industrial 3D printer manufacturer Roboze has appointed Graham Lindsay, an expert in 3D printing technologies since 1994, its Vice President of Sales. Lindsay joins the company following his position as Sales Manager and EMEA Director for American 3D printer OEM MarkForged. “I think that the current market – that is constantly getting more demanding and dynamic – needs only concrete, efficient, solid answers, high strength, and high-performance materials, but in particular accuracy and high mechanical tolerances,” said Lindsay.

NOW - ROBOZE - THE - BEST - AND

“RIGHT NOW, I CONSIDER ROBOZE AS THE BEST AND MOST INTERESTING SOLUTION: I’VE ALWAYS BEEN LOOKING FOR INNOVATIONS IN THE 3D PRINTING INDUSTRY SO I CAME ACROSS ROBOZE AND I GOT IMPRESSED.”

Graham Lindsay, the new Vice President of Sales of Roboze. Image via Roboze.

Silicon - Valley - Carbon - Company - Digital

In Silicon Valley, Carbon, the company behind Digital Light Synthesis (DLS) technology, has announced several shifts in its leadership team.

Craig Carlson has been promoted from Vice President of Engineering to CTO. Philip DeSimone, Co-Founder of Carbon and current VP of Business Development, has been promoted to act as the company’s first Chief Customer Officer where he will be responsible for managing Carbon’s most strategic relationships and customers like Adidas and Riddell.

Meg - Nibbi - VP - Carbon - VP

Meg Nibbi, presently a VP at Carbon, has been promoted to VP of General Counsel and Rich Narasaki, previously the Head of Global Brand at GE, has joined Carbon as VP of Brand Marketing.

The Riddell SpeedFlex Precision Diamond helmet lining with back-lit Precision-Fit lining. Image via Carbon.

Printed - Solid - Supplier

Printed Solid, a Delaware-based supplier...
(Excerpt) Read more at: 3D Printing Industry
Wake Up To Breaking News!