One Dead In Case Against Rape Victim; When Will Gov. DeSantis, Attorney General And Florida Bar Intervene?

Conservative Firing Line | 4/8/2019 | Staff
my_new_puppy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/rondesantis-1200x630.jpg

I’ve been reporting on the Deanna Williams story, a Florida rape victim, who continues to be pursued by the court and an attorney that had zero interest in representing her during her rape case, but is now seeking more than $1 million and her arrest. Governor Ron DeSantis has been contacted, Attorney General Ashley Moody has been contacted. The Florida Bar has been contacted, and though they have assigned a Bar investigator to Ms. Williams complaints, the investigator has failed to contact her. Now, the first casualty in this injustice has occurred.

To catch up on this ongoing story, please check out the links below.

Did - Florida - Judicial - System - Render

Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?

What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?

Week - Ms - Williams - Victim - Rape

Last week, I was informed that Ms. Williams, who is not only the victim of rape but also has multiple sclerosis and was carrying a child in a high-risk pregnancy which she told the court and the attorneys involved over and over again in correspondence, gave birth to a stillborn baby boy. The reason for the delay on this information was out of respect for Ms. Williams to notify family, as well as an attorney dealing with a paternity suit against the Sheriff of Lee County, Carmine Marceno, who wanted Williams to murder her baby after he unethically pursued her following her attempt to have him investigate the alleged grand theft of $200,000 of her money by attorney Ware Cornell.

The stress leveled against Ms. Williams due to what appears to be a plethora of injustices she has faced from her own attorneys, a judge busted in a prostitution ring and the failure of the attorney pursuing her to depose her in a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!