Chicago Prosecutor Kim Foxx Suggests Racism to Explain Criticism Over Jussie Smollett

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 4/8/2019 | Mary Chastain
duck.ie (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Kim-Foxx.png

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx has faced mounting criticism after the office dropped all felony charges against Empire actor Jussie Smollett.

Instead of providing an explanation, Foxx pulled the race card and suggested those who criticize her are racist.

USA - Today

From USA Today:

While speaking at the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition Saturday, Foxx questioned if the attacks on her credibility and office’s transparency have anything to do with her race.

Weeks - Speech - Someone - City - Chicago

“I have been asking myself for the last two weeks, ‘What is this really about?’ ” she said during an emotionally charged speech. “As someone who has lived in this city (Chicago), who came up in the projects of this city to serve as the first African American woman in this role, it is disheartening to me … that when we get in these positions, somehow the goalposts change.”

She continued: “This is personal.”

Smollett - Felony - Charges - Chicago - Police

Smollett faced 16 felony charges after the Chicago police determined he orchestrated the racist and homophobic attack on himself on January 29.

To the shock of everyone, Foxx’s office dropped all of those charges on March 26.

Lady - Lot - People - Chicago - Racist

Lady, if you truly believe this, then you’re calling a lot of black people in Chicago racist. Let’s not forget the intense response from Chicago Superintendent Eddie Johnson:

We all believed Foxx recused herself from the case “after communicating with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!