Bride, 25, sheds more than 30kg to fit into her dream size 8 wedding dress 

Mail Online | 4/8/2019 | Sophie Haslett For Daily Mail Australia
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/08/02/11986808-0-image-a-50_1554686991354.jpg

A bride is almost unrecognisable after shedding more than 30 kilograms in advance of her wedding day so she could fit into her dream 'one of a kind' size 8 wedding dress.

Ebony O'Connor, from Melbourne, had always struggled with her weight, but after the birth of her son two years ago, she tipped the scales at her heaviest yet - 85 kilograms.

Kilos - Months - Dream - Dress - Size

The 25-year-old shed 31 kilos in just 13 months to fit into her dream dress - which she purchased in a size 8 for motivation to lose weight.

'I bought the size 8 dress because it was the only one in stock of that type and I fell in love with it, I knew it was the one!,' Ebony told FEMAIL.

Weight - Son - Dress - Goal - Wedding

'I wanted to lose weight after having my son and the dress was the perfect goal to fit into by my wedding day.

'I was a size 16-18 when I bought it.'

Dream - Dress - Jullia - Bridal - Ebony

After purchasing her $2,000 off-the-rack dream dress from Jullia Bridal, Ebony set about losing the weight.

Despite having never exercised or trialled any diets previously, the mum-of-one said she was confident she could shake the weight - and so signed up to the weight loss program, The Healthy Mummy.

'I - Healthy - Mummy - Facebook - Son

'I was following The Healthy Mummy on Facebook while I was pregnant with my son, and was determined to give it a go when he was born,' Ebony said.

'I loved how supportive the community looked and this was one of the main reasons I tried it.'

Takeaways - 'McDonalds - Hungry - Jacks - KFC

Swapping takeaways like 'McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, KFC and two minute noodles' for healthy meals from the program, it wasn't long before Ebony saw a change in both her body and her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?