Joe Biden accuser Lucy Flores slams the veteran politician again

Mail Online | 4/6/2019 | Rod Ardehali For Dailymail.com
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/06/00/11926194-0-image-a-15_1554508009711.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/05/2581018507250452893/1024x576_MP4_2581018507250452893.mp4

A former assemblywoman who accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching in 2014 has slammed the veteran politician after he refused to apologize for his actions.

Lucy Flores doubled down on her criticism of Biden today, writing that he had not 'reflected on how inappropriate and unsolicited touching' would make women feel uncomfortable.

Words - Hours - Biden - Stage - Washington

Her words came hours after Biden took the stage in Washington and cracked jokes about his handsy reputation to an audience of union workers.

Last month, Flores alleged that Biden had kissed her on the back of her head at a 2014 Nevada rally, a move that made her feel 'uneasy, gross, and confused.'

Biden - Subject - Week - History - Touching

Biden remained silent on the subject until this week when he defiantly refused to apologize for his history of over-familiar touching and behavior towards women.

His refusal appears to have angered her even further as she took to Twitter today to slam the increasingly likely Democrat presidential candidate.

'It - @ - JoeBiden - Inappropriate - Touching

She wrote: 'It's clear @JoeBiden hasn't reflected at all on how his inappropriate and unsolicited touching made women feel uncomfortable. To make light of something as serious as consent degrades the conversation women everywhere are courageously trying to have.'

Earlier today Biden spoke to reporters in Washington following his speech and addressed the accusations - but eschewed a direct apology.

Intentions - Anything - Man - Woman

He said: 'I'm not sorry for any of my intentions. I'm not sorry for anything that I have ever done. I have never been disrespectful intentionally to a man or a woman.

'So that's not the reputation I've had since I was in high school, for God's sakes,'

Speech - International - Brotherhood - Electrical - Workers

During the speech, which was to International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Biden shook hands with union...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.