Whine Meter Question – I Want Life on My Own Terms?

Rick Thomas | 4/4/2019 | Rick Thomas
MonkeyBubble (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://rickthomas.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/RMlogoTheWhineMeter-WhycantIhavelifeonmyownterms.jpg

What comes out of your mouth when you do not get your way reveals your theology of suffering and theology of God, which shows your Christian maturity. Jesus was correct when He said that what comes out of our mouths explains what is happening in our hearts (Luke 6:45).

Our podcasts are on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, TuneIn, or Stitcher. If you want to comment on this content, go here.

You may want to read:

The Interstate is a parking lot. Biff is in a traffic jam, and his Executive Board is waiting for him to start the meeting. He will be late.

Neighbor - House - Husband - Appeals - Deaf

Mable is over at her neighbor’s house slandering her husband. Many appeals for him to change has fallen on deaf ears.

Marge cried herself to sleep last night. Again. She says it’s because of her battling parents. She has lost hope that they will ever change.

Trials - Question - Times - Trouble - Stays

What about you? How do you respond to trials? My question is not about being tried, but how do you react during those times when trouble comes and stays.

To be discomforted in life is as assured as death and taxes. There are some things you can count on, and personal suffering is one of those things. It is part of the package that comes with the gift of life (Philippians 1:29).

Suffering - Way—when - Disappointment

Because suffering is guaranteed, it’s essential to give reflective thought on how to respond when you don’t get your way—when disappointment comes knocking.

If you listen to what I say, you will know who I am. Even though you cannot see my heart, you can discern my heart by what comes out of my mouth, and nothing will give you more clarity about my heart than in those moments when I do not get my way.

Seasons - Comfort - Self-control

During seasons of personal comfort and self-control, I can fake you out because...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rick Thomas
Wake Up To Breaking News!