Liberal activist plays victim after Starbucks tirade over elderly man’s MAGA hat

The American Mirror | 4/4/2019 | Staff
tiffcourt011 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mankey4.jpg

A California accountant is out of a job after her attempt to shame an elderly man wearing a MAGA hat at a Palo Alto Starbucks backfired spectacularly, and now she wants police to do something about the threats she’s receiving in response to her stunt.

Parker Mankey, a radical liberal activist who dons an outlandish black Mohawk, posted to Facebook about her encounter with a 74-year-old Jewish Palo Alto man at the local Starbucks on Monday, describing how she verbally berated the senior citizen and forced him to leave the establishment.

Starbucks - Order - People - Cops - Mankey

“I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it was not ok to hate brown people. He threatened to call the cops. I left after yelling at him some more,” Mankey wrote in the post, which included several pictures of the man.

But that wasn’t the end of it. Mankey, co-chair of the Bayshore Progressive Democrats, continued her attack when she passed back by the store a short time later, taking her torment to a whole new level.

Mind - Police - Name - Wife - Name

“I went back in and yelled that I had changed my mind and wanted him to call the police because I wanted to know his name, where he lived, his wife’s name, and where his kids went to school,” Mankey wrote.

“I called him more names and told him to call the police. Then I yelled and asked someone else at Starbucks to call the police. He wouldn’t call the police, so I called him a wimp. He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me. Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the f**k out of my town and never come back.”

Mankey - Heartbreaking - Starbucks - Customers

Mankey wrote that it was “heartbreaking” other Starbucks customers didn’t join her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!