Robert Pattinson Recently Rewatched The Twilight Saga: New Moon: I Have 'Very Warm Memories'

PEOPLE.com | 4/3/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/rexfeatures_9937893ho.jpeg?crop=0px,91px,2400px,1262px&resize=1200,630

Robert Pattinson revisited one of his most popular films — despite expressing his distaste for it in the past.

The 32-year-old actor portrayed the vampire Edward Cullen opposite Kristen Stewart’s Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga: New Moon. The 2009 fantasy film made $709.7 million at the box office and is hailed as one of the most popular teen flicks of all time.

Pattinson - USA - Today - Film - TV

Pattinson told USA Today he recently rewatched the film on TV “just the other day” and admitted, “it genuinely does have an incredibly good soundtrack.”

“I completely forgot, but the soundtracks were quite ahead of their time,” he said.

Stewart - Media - Attention - Relationship - Time

He and Stewart faced massive media attention over their on-screen and off-screen relationship at the time.

“It’s lovely now that the mania is not so intense,” he said. “People come up [to me] and just have very fond memories of it. It’s a really sweet thing. I think the only scary part was right in the thick of it all when it was very, very intense.”

Intensity

He added, “Now the intensity has died...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift