Irina Shayk shows off her flat tummy and a tight pair of red leggings after a massage session

Mail Online | 3/21/2017 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/30/05/11648068-0-image-a-39_1553924294564.jpg

She was in need of some professional relaxation assistance.

Russian supermodel Irina Shayk was spotted Friday after a tension-relieving trip to a massage parlor in Los Angeles' Brentwood neighborhood.

Day - Partner - Bradley - Cooper - Image

Earlier in the day the 33-year-old partner of Bradley Cooper shared her new cover image from Vogue Brasil.

The 5ft10in Givenchy model opted for a sporty outfit for her trip to the massage parlor.

Nike - Crop - Top - Dozens - Brand

She wore a loose Nike crop top adorned with dozens of the brand's trademark swooshes that displayed her taut midriff.

She added a pair of scarlet leggings that hugged her frame and showed off her fit figure.

Brunette - Beauty - Pair - Sunglasses - Earrings

The brunette beauty had on a pair of dark sunglasses and hoop earrings.

Irina showed off a very different high fashion look early on Friday when she posted her newest cover image for Vogue Brasil.

Photo - Hair - Raincoat - Rings - Sewn

In the steamy photo, she appears with wet hair in a beige raincoat with metal rings sewn into the hems.

The striking jacket featured large gold button and striking epaulettes on the shoulders that gave it a quasi-military feel.

New - York - Post - Irina - People

Speaking to the New York Post back in 2010, Irina noted how people have often mistaken her for being Brazilian or South American due to her olive skin and striking features.

'My father was dark skinned, because he was Tartar. Sometimes Tartars can look Brazilian,' she said. 'I get my light eyes from my mother.'

Week - Irina - Sporty - Attire

Earlier in the week, Irina swapped out the sporty attire for a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!