George Clooney: Boycott Sultan Of Brunei’s Hotels Over Cruel Anti-Gay Laws

Deadline | 3/28/2019 | George Clooney
erinmmarion (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/george-clooney-beverly-hills-hotel.jpg?w=605

Comments On Deadline Hollywood are monitored. So don't go off topic, don't impersonate anyone, and don't get your facts wrong.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Boycott - Beverly - Hills - Hotel - Hotel

As evidenced by the last boycott of the Beverly Hills Hotel, the hotel’s service workers are the only ones hurt by a boycott of the facility.

Although I did get a chuckle out of rich Hollywood folks boycotting the BHH on the one hand, and feting President Obama on the other hand. Somehow, they managed to overlook that at the time he was negotiating the TPP that included Brunei.

Evidence - Boycott - Brand - Nice - Obama

And your evidence that the boycott didn’t hurt the brand is? Nice to work in Obama, who was negotiating years before this new policy. Wanna bet that Trump–the one in charge now won’t say a thing?

And your evidence that the boycott didn’t hurt the brand is? Nice to work in Obama, who was negotiating years before this new policy. Wanna bet that Trump–the one in charge now won’t say a thing?

Pledge - Eat - Hotels - My - Bank

I hereby pledge to not stay at, eat at, or even think of those hotels. My bank account and credit cards thank me. This couldn’t just be the Best Western, Holiday Inn, or Motel 6? You know, hotels that aren’t just for the ‘elite’ ? George, it’s time to come back to reality.

All great locations for summit meetings involving Trump.

Hotels

He has his own hotels for that.

Fair point. Kingdom Holding Company owns half of Four Seasons Hotels, along with Bill Gates, who owns the other half.

Sultan - Family - Members - Male - Ones

This Sultan is disgusting. He and his family members (well the male ones) ship in prostitutes all the time, which I’m sure is also against the Koran, and then discriminate against gays. Let’s just pick which “sexual deviancy” we hate.

They shouldn’t be aloud to do business in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift