Geri Horner tears up on All Together Now as contestant sings the Spice Girls' hit single Goodbye

Mail Online | 3/28/2019 | Sean O\
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/28/09/11557286-0-image-a-39_1553764205363.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/25/5617194925182896008/1024x576_MP4_5617194925182896008.mp4

Geri Horner was moved to tears by a contestant singing the Spice Girls' hit song Goodbye on Saturday's episode of All Together Now.

The singer, 46, became emotional when a contestant named Ben sang the final single released by the band, which came out after Geri left the group in 1998.

Performance - Ben - Performance - Impact - Geri

Speaking ahead of his performance, Ben told how he was hoping his performance would have an impact on Geri.

He said: 'I'm a big fan of 90s music and I think this song will have a connection with one of you in particular.'

Cheers - Crowd - Ben - Geri - Song

Cheers erupted from the crowd as Ben began to sing while Geri quickly appeared to become emotional while listening to the song.

Turning to one of her fellow judges, she put her hand to her chest and said: 'I'm really sad'.

Ben - Target - Score - Judges - Song

Ben's target score was to get 43 of the judges to stand up and join him in the song, he managed 29 with Geri not standing up.

After his performance she said: 'Ben, do you know what the history behind that song is?'

Message - Band

He said: 'I thought it was the message they had to you when you left the band.'

Geri replied: 'Yeah, that's right. When I left the band it was really sad and it completely brought me back to that moment, bringing all those feelings back.'

Geri - Performance - 'It - Ballsy - Choice

Although she didn't put him through, Geri praised his performance, saying: 'It wasn't bad what you did, it was quite a ballsy choice.'

Ben said: I think that song, it meant a lot to Geri but it meant a lot to everyone else who was around in that era at that time.'

Ben - Performance - Host - Rob - Beckett

After Ben's performance, host Rob Beckett jokingly said: 'You've just come in and made everyone sad Ben.'

Last week, Geri's bandmate Mel B, 43, said the pair had previously slept together...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!