KHLOÉ KARDASHIAN BREAKS DOWN, SAYS ‘MY FAMILY WAS RUINED’ IN CLIP FOR UPCOMING SEASON

The Daily Caller | 3/27/2019 | Staff
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Khloe_Kardashian-e1526405243809.jpg

Khloé Kardashian completely breaks down in tears talking about how her “family was ruined” in the wake of the cheating scandal involving her ex, Tristan Thompson, and family friend Jordyn Woods.

WATCH:

Tristan - Respect

“Tristan might love me, whatever that means,” she added. “He has no respect for me whatsoever.”

At one point, we see the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star scream into her phone, “My family was ruined!”

Video - Shot - Kardashian-Jenner - Family - Table

Later in the video. there is a shot of the Kardashian-Jenner family gathered around a table toasting to Kylie Jenner and her then-best friend Woods, before reports surfaced she had reportedly been intimate with Khloe’s boyfriend and father of their one-year old daughter, True Thompson. The new cheating allegation was reportedly the final straw and Khloe called things off with him.

“Here’s to Jordyn and Kylie,” Kris Jenner explained with everyone holding up their glasses.

“I just hope that there’s a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.