McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell says Madeleine WAS abducted by a stranger

Mail Online | 3/27/2019 | Joel Adams For Mailonline
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/26/17/11484672-0-image-a-58_1553619956981.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/18/688347546612156513/1024x576_MP4_688347546612156513.mp4

Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman has said he is convinced their missing daughter Madeleine was abducted by a stranger.

Former journalist Clarence Mitchell, 57, who has acted for the family since the time of Madeleine's disappearance in 2007, said: 'A child was taken to order from that room.'

Case - Headlines - Launch - Netflix - Documentary

With the case once again making headlines following the launch of a new Netflix documentary earlier this month, Mr Mitchell told the Daily Telegraph he and the McCanns remain hopeful that one day despite the odds, Madeleine will be found alive.

He he hopes the mystery 'could all end on one phone call tomorrow', adding 'so far, it hasn’t.'

'I - Authorities - Family - Involvement - Case

He said: 'I asked the British authorities what they think happened and if there was any family involvement, and they assured me it was just a rare case of stranger abduction.

'It’s very rare, but it can happen.'

Mr - Mitchell - Motive - Possibility

Mr Mitchell said that a 'sexual motive' is an 'obvious' possibility.

He said Madeleine's parents remain hopeful that as in 'other cases, where a missing child has been found alive after many years' all hope is not lost for their little girl.

Absence - Evidence - Madeleine - Hopes - Daughter

That, and 'the complete absence of any evidence that Madeleine has been physically harmed,' feeds their hopes that their eldest daughter may still be alive.

Mr Mitchell was sent to Portugal in 2007 as the case...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!