Carrie Underwood and her husband Mike Fisher find their son asleep under their coffee table

Mail Online | 3/26/2019 | Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/26/17/11486580-0-image-a-21_1553621772222.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/10/27/1274896199277592171/1024x576_1274896199277592171.mp4

View this post on Instagram

I’m going to be honest, “bouncing back” after having Jacob has been much more difficult than after I had Isaiah and I’ve been pretty hard on myself lately. I go into the gym and I can’t run as fast or as far. I can’t lift as much weight or do as many reps as I could a year ago. I just want to feel like myself again...for my body to feel the way that I know it can. As I was working out today, I realized that for the past 11(ish) months, my body has not belonged to me. It was a perfect home for Jacob. And even now it belongs to him every time he drinks his milk. As I prepare for red carpets and for life on tour, right now I make a promise to myself to start appreciating what my body CAN do and stop focusing on what it can’t. I promise to stop analyzing every angle and every curve and every pound and every meal. I’m going to keep staying the path because it is a journey and as long as I’m always working towards my goals, one day I’ll reach them. I’m going to take it day by day, smile at the girl in the mirror, and work out because I love this body and all it has done and will continue to do! #bodyafterbaby #fitmom #healthy #staythepath @caliabycarrie

A post shared by Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) on

Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher's eldest son is shaping up to be a bonafide Sherlock Holmes. Or not.

The former professional ice hockey player, 38, posted a hilarious photo on Instagram of four-year-old son Isaiah hiding under the table as he did his best to spy on his family.

Child

Unfortunately for the child, he fell asleep.

While Isaiah attempted to be sneaky, he didn't see his plan all the way through.

Investigator - Skills - Brother - Jacob - Bryan

Because instead of harrowing in on his investigator skills, the older brother of Jacob Bryan, two months, completely fell asleep in the process.

In the Instagram story, Isaiah was caught underneath a side table in the couple's living room.

Dinosaur - Onesie - Dad - Picture - Memories

He wore a green dinosaur onesie and looked to be sleeping peacefully as his dad grabbed a picture for some funny memories.

Mike wrote, 'When you sneak out of bed to spy but fall asleep,' next to a crying laugh face emoji.

Isaiah - Stuffed - Animal - Grey - Cream

Isaiah was cuddled up next to a yellow stuffed animal as he lay on the grey and cream rug.

Fisher and the country singer said their vows in 2010.

Fisher - Peterborough - Ontario - Canada - Hockey

Fisher was born in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, where he played junior hockey and ultimately with the Ottawa Senators of the National Hockey League (NHL).

He met his future wife Underwood in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...