Cardi B says she drugged and robbed men when they asked her for sex during her stripper days

Mail Online | 3/26/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/26/19/11489868-0-image-a-84_1553627462442.jpg

She's long been candid about her days as a stripper, but Cardi B has shocked fans with an admission about her past which has recently resurfaced online.

An alarming Instagram video, which appears to be two years old, seems to show Cardi recalling a time when she would drug and rob men during her years working at gentlemen's clubs.

Cardi - 'I - Strip - Hotel

Cardi ranted: 'I had to go strip, I had to go, "Oh yeah, you want to f**k me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go back to this hotel," and I drugged n***as up, and I robbed them. That's what I used to do.'

She recorded the tearful rant in an effort to defend herself after trolls questioned whether she deserves the fame she has.

Video - Insisting - Anything - Plate

The video shows her insisting that she has always worked hard and never had anything handed to her on a plate.

'For a b***h to say that I don't f***ing deserve it because I don't put in enough f***ing work, I did it myself, the s***t that I did, to motherf***in' survive,'

Part - Drug - Rob - Men - Part

The next part, where she appears to claim to drug and rob men, has been questioned by some online particularly the part where Cardi says 'drugged n***as up' which some say could instead be 'drop n***as off'.

Not long...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: