Jussie Smollett Says He Was ‘Truthful on Every Level Since Day One’ After Charges Dropped

Variety | 3/26/2019 | Will Thorne
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/rexfeatures_10114674c.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

After his lawyer confirmed that charges against him have been dropped, “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett gave a statement in which he said he has been “truthful and consistent on every level from day one.”

“This has been an incredibly difficult time. Honestly one of the worst of my entire life,” Smollett said in a statement in front of the Chicago courthouse. “Now I’d like nothing more than to get back to work and move on with my life.”

Statement

Read the full statement below:

“I just made a couple notes. First of all I want to thank my family, my friends, the incredible people of Chicago and all over the country and the world who have prayed for me , who have supported me and who have showed me so much love. No one will ever know how much that has meant to me and I will be forever grateful. I want you to know that not for a moment was it in vain. I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I’ve been accused of.

Time - Life - Man - Faith - Man

“This has been an incredibly difficult time. Honestly one of the worst of my entire life. But I am a man of faith and I am a man that has knowledge of my history and I would not bring my family, our lives or...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?