Help the MRC Combat Media Collusion Delusion Syndrome

NewsBusters | 3/25/2019 | Staff
tingting2000 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/mediacarepackage.jpg

The Media Research Center would like your assistance in helping those suffering from Collusion Delusion Syndrome (CDS). Many journalists are baffled, sad, and bewildered after the Mueller report failed to find collusion or obstruction by Donald Trump. In a special video, MRC President Brent Bozell explained, “The Media Research Center, with your help, is sending a special care package to every member of the news media and on Capitol Hill suffering from CDS.”

He added, “There are many liberals today who need the MRC Emergency CDS care package. But we are sending them to the special few that I know you and I like the most. We are sending them to CNN and Jim Acosta and also to Brian Stelter. We are sending them up to MSNBC for Rachel Maddow and maybe Chris Matthews and Joe Scarborough as well.”

CDS - Phone - Numbers

To contact those suffering from CDS, here are the phone numbers:

Here is a transcript of Brent Bozell’s message:

BRENT - BOZELL - Hi - Brent - Bozell

BRENT BOZELL: Hi, friends. It’s Brent Bozell from the Media Research Center. I’m coming to you today with a very special message. The Mueller report is now out and we’ve seen that President Trump has been completely vindicated. But we’ve seen something else. Since that report came out, we’ve seen many people all over America, especially on Capitol Hill and in the national news media, suffering. They are looking down. You see them. They are walking across the street muttering to themselves, maybe walking into walls. They are wondering how it could have happened? How in the world was this president vindicated? They are suffering from a very special condition called CDS. Collusion Delusion Syndrome.

CDS is caused by that belief that no matter how much evidence is there that shows that he is innocent, President Trump should be in prison. What can we do for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!