The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans

TVGuide.com | 3/25/2019 | Liam Mathews
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/03/25/fd8f8cbf-fef0-4978-a799-075df67a6e75/thumbnail/1300x867/8223b1bd7225372ff2a8176e56899c64/190325-the-walking-dead.jpg

View this post on Instagram

I love you

A post shared by Katelyn Nacon (@katelynnacon) on

Thank you.

I love you all

❤️

A post shared by ♛M⃟a⃟t⃟t⃟ L⃟i⃟n⃟t⃟z⃟♛ (@matt_lintz) on

Season 9, Episode 15 of The Walking Dead contained the largest number of named characters killed at once, with 10 characters massacred at the hands of the Whisperers, who cut off their heads and stuck them on pikes as a gruesome property line marking where the communities should not cross. The murdered characters included Tara (Alanna Masterson) and Enid (Katelyn Nacon), who had been with the show for multiple seasons, as well as Henry (Matt Lintz), Frankie (Elyse DuFour), Ozzy (Angus Sampson), Tammy Rose (Brett Butler), D.J. (Matt Mangum), Addy (Kelley Mack), and Rodney (Joe Ando-Hirsh) and Alek (Jason Kirkpatrick).

Many of the offed actors took to social media to say their farewells and thank yous to fans. Here are their posts.

Katelyn - Nacon - Photos - Instagram - Moody

Katelyn Nacon posted three photos on Instagram, two of her looking moody in nature captioned "I love you," and one of her and Alanna Masterson from set with death makeup.

Masterson has not yet posted about the show, so this will have to do for now.

Interview - Insider - Nacon - Enid - Enid

In an interview with Insider, Nacon said she was happy that Enid lasted this long, but she was still a little disappointed with how Enid's story played out, revolving around a romantic relationship that was mostly in the background. "I thought I was going to die in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...