Nikki Bella announces she is RETIRING from wrestling as she says goodbye to the WWE

Mail Online | 3/25/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/25/13/11428686-0-image-a-4_1553522344169.jpg

Nikki Bella is saying goodbye to the WWE.

The 35-year-old professional wrestler announced that she is retiring because her body can no longer handle the strain that comes with being in the ring.

Beauty - John - Cena - Tour - Europe

The beauty, who used to be engaged to John Cena, said her most recent tour in Europe helped her make her decision: '[The tour] was good but I just feel like I'm too old for that travel,' she said during an episode of her reality TV show Total Divas.

Bella is a two-time WWE Divas champion.

Travel

'The travel was really, really rough. So, I realized, I was like, why am I doing this? I don't feel good,' she also said.

And she said her decision was firm: 'I really am ready to hang up the jersey, like I can say it fully.'

Brie - Retirement - Bellas'episode - Month

Her sister Brie announced her retirement on a Total Bellas'episode earlier this month.

And Brie told Nikki she could hang her jersey 'right next to mine.'

Nikki - Endeavors - Fashion - Brand

Next up for Nikki is 'business endeavors' like her fashion brand.

'Here's to closing one chapter and the next one opening,' said the beauty.

Spirit - LA - Scene

This comes after she said she feels like a 'free spirit' since moving to LA and throwing herself into the dating scene.

The star recently bought a house in Los Angeles, California, where she has been enjoying several dates with the likes of Artem Chigvinstev - whom she was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!