TOWIE's Amber Turner is FAT-SHAMED by trolls after bikini picture

Mail Online | 3/25/2019 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/25/08/11418388-0-image-a-4_1553503974579.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/03/978617010311573987/1024x576_MP4_978617010311573987.mp4

She's currently enjoying a girls' trip to Dubai.

Yet Amber Turner was left 'speechless' on Sunday after she revealed on her Instagram stories that she had been fat-shamed by a cruel troll after sharing several sultry pictures of herself.

Message - Follower - TOWIE - Star - Way

In one particularly mean message, the follower claimed that the former TOWIE star, 25, was 'too old' to be dressing the way she does and she should use FaceTune to make her pictures more 'appealing'.

Sharing a screenshot of the comments she had received, it read: 'Look at the state of you, you're too old to be dressing like this (sick emoji) makin me feel sick what is with you older girls thinking you're still 18. Dress your AGE and stop embarrassing yourself.

Lot - Weight - Diet - FaceTune - Pictures

'Also, you've put on a lot of weight too I would suggest going on a diet and also using FaceTune to make your pictures more appealing to your audience.'

Clearly shocked by the messages, Amber responded with: 'Speechless [crying laughing emojis], 'older girls I'm 25', 'need FaceTune to make me look more appealing' and 'wow thanks'.

Cruel - Comments - Reality - Star - Sultry

However, despite the cruel comments, this didn't stop the reality star was sharing a sultry snap where she showcased her curves in a tiny white bikini with a pair of matching coloured chiffon frilled trousers.

Amber posed on a yacht with her blonde locks blow-dried into a glamorous hairdo and a Chanel handbag next to her, she captioned it with: 'Let’s sail away.'

TOWIE - Star - Getaway - Nothing - Drama

The former TOWIE star's getaway has been nothing short of drama after she was was criticised by fans on Wednesday for sharing holiday pictures while her best friend Megan...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!