Pete Wicks reveals he has been supporting Megan McKenna in the wake of Mike Thalassitis' death

Mail Online | 3/24/2019 | Sean O\
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/24/18/11398462-0-image-a-9_1553452372835.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/17/1113473059203691904/1024x576_MP4_1113473059203691904.mp4

Pete Wicks has told how he has been supporting former girlfriend Megan McKenna in the wake of the tragic death of Mike Thalassitis.

The Celebs Go Dating star, 30, who was previously in a relationship with Megan, 26, said Mike's passing has been a 'shock' for all his family and friends.

Pete - Megan - 'toxic - Boyfriend - Girlfriend

While Pete admits he and Megan were 'toxic' as boyfriend and girlfriend, he pointed out they are still close and he will always be there for her if she needs him.

He told The Mirror: 'She's a lovely person. I might not be the best boyfriend but I’m a good friend. Whatever she needs, I’m there.'

Pete - Megan - Megan - Mike - Months

Pete and Megan dating from 2016 to 2017 while Megan later dated Mike, 26, for seven months last year.

Mike's body was found in a parkland in Edmonton, London on March 15 while nine months ago, fellow Love Island star Sophie Gradon, 32, also died of an apparent suicide.

Pete - Duty - TV - Bosses - Aftercare

Pete believes it is the duty of TV bosses to offer appropriate aftercare for people participating in reality shows.

He said: 'Irrespective of whether you’re on telly or not every workplace has got a duty to ensure that people are in a good place - well-being should be a priority.'

TV - Star - Anyone - Part - Reality

The TV star added anyone considering taking part in a reality show should assess the risks of doing so beforehand.

He said: 'What we do is a job, people forget that. I think people need to assess whether they can deal with the pressures that come with it.'

Love - Island - Producers - Statement - Aftercare

Love Island producers recently released a statement saying they are overhauling their aftercare policy.

They said they will ensure contestants are offered support before, during and after their time on the series.

Process - Time - Islander

Outlining the process, they said: 'When the time comes for each Islander to leave the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!