Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar blames Trump for New Zealand, tells CAIR to ‘raise ****,’ ‘make people uncomfortable’

Conservative Firing Line | 3/24/2019 | Staff
jesse456 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/omar-cair-1200x630.jpg

While addressing the Council on American–Islamic Relations 4th Annual Valley Banquet in California on Saturday evening, anti-Semitic Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., said followers and supporters of the organization should “raise ****” and “make people uncomfortable,” a post at the Gateway Pundit reported.

She also blamed President Trump for the New Zealand shooting carried out by an Australian man who self identified as an eco-fascist and a lover of Communist China.

Prayer - Mat - Minute - Break - Pray

“It doesn’t matter how good you were if you can’t have your prayer mat and take your 15 minute break to go pray in a country that was founded on religious liberty,” she told the crowd. “It doesn’t matter how good you are if you one day find yourself in a school where other religions are talked about, but when Islam is mentioned, we are only talking about terrorists and if you say something you are sent to the principal’s office.”

“So, to me, I say raise ****. Make people uncomfortable,” Omar added. “Because here’s the truth, for far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and frankly I am tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it.”

Cassandra - Fairbanks

Cassandra Fairbanks added:

REP. OMAR URGED THE CROWD TO CONFRONT PEOPLE IF SOMEONE LOOKS AT THEM STRANGELY. SHE EXPLAINED THAT PEOPLE ARE LESS HATEFUL ONCE THEY MEET SOMEONE.

A - HALF - MINUTES - INTO - THE

APPROXIMATELY 17 AND A HALF MINUTES INTO THE SPEECH, REP. OMAR ADDRESSED WHY SHE IS SO FOCUSED ON ISRAEL — THOUGH SHE DID NOT SAY THE NATION’S NAME. SHE SAID THAT WHEN SHE IS HAVING A CONVERSATION AND SOMEONE ASKS HER WHY SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT “THIS PARTICULAR COUNTRY” AND NOT OTHER COUNTRIES, SHE SAID HER “CHOICE OF A COUNTRY TO TALK ABOUT IS NOT MY PREFERENCE OF COUNTRY. IT IS BASED ON WHAT COUNTRY IS VIOLATING...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!