A clarion call to get families ready for revival

www.christianpost.com | 3/24/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/04/230442.jpeg

I believe that God is calling American families to become a very unique breed of home missionaries. For every revival that you read about in Christian literature or see on Christian television, I believe that there are multiple additional cases where God through His Holy Spirit showed up in an escalated manifestation. These outpourings were similar to the ones that explode into community wide revival, but died on the vine because the people of that particular church were not ready for God to show up in such a dramatic fashion.

I believe the Spirit of God wants to call forth some families across this country to join a movement of believers who will step up during an altar call and say to their pastor, “Pastor as for me and my house, we commit our lives to get ourselves ready as a family for revival.

Pastor - Home - Church - New - York

The pastor of my home church in upstate New York is Rev. Joe Chamberlin. Pastor Joe is an ordained minister in the Assemblies of God and traveled for many years as an evangelist/revivalist and has pastored several churches. Rev Chamberlin’s father was a pastor and he and all three of his brothers are in full time ministry. When I met him, he was the liaison for the New York District Evangelists, of which I was then a member. I consider it an honor to serve now with him as a parishioner in his church.

Pastor Joe believes with all of his heart that revival is coming to our church and will subsequently affect our whole region. What he teaches us as a church is; “You cannot create a revival, but you can miss it by not preparing for it! You have to prepare for revival!” Based on his teaching and my own conviction, I feel God is challenging me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.