Brexit: a way out?

Adrian Warnock | 3/24/2019 | Staff
dorkyrocker (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/298/2019/03/brexit-2185266_1920.jpg

Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/298/2019/03/brexit-2185266_1920-768x576.jpg

The UK is in crisis over Brexit.

We are split more thoroughly on this than I can ever remember us being split about anything in my lifetime.

Christians - Future - Nation - Time - Responsibility

As Christians, we pray for the future of our nation at this time. But I also think we have a responsibility to try to understand the perspective of people we disagree with. We should not be so partisan as to refer to those on the other side of the argument to us as crazy. There are many good christians on both sides of this particular argument and also many who are internally divided and even after all these years not sure what they think.

I thought I would do my best in this post to explain the current situation for those who have perhaps not been following it, try and suggest why people believe what they do, and perhaps suggest what may be the only way out.

Thing - Situation - Fact - Countrymen - Case

One thing that is not often said about this situation is that in fact many of my countrymen have a severe case of Brexit Fatigue and are simply bored, no longer really caring what happens. A lot of people have given up following the news on it. But it is clearly the most crucial decision point we have faced as a county in decades.

Many of us no longer follow the detail, and you might therefore be surprised to realise that what is happening at the moment is just the beginning. We are not even arguing about our future relationship with the EU after we have left. We are arguing about the transition arrangement. SO much has yet to be agreed, and we can’t even agree to the first steps. This Brexit crisis will go on and on.

Marriage - Analogy - Moment

To use a marriage analogy, what is before parliament at the moment is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Adrian Warnock
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A man rises to the greatness that is expected of him.
Tagged: