Marvelous Kid’s Book: Carolyn Leilogou and “Noah Green: Junior Zoo Keeper”

Eidos | 3/24/2019 | Staff
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/169/2019/03/BF93AD9D-DD16-4865-87B3-24A84FF1F3E3.jpeg

Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/169/2019/03/BF93AD9D-DD16-4865-87B3-24A84FF1F3E3-768x404.jpeg

My children loved animals, loved exotic animals, and often wished to have such jolly friends as pets.

Well, no, but still the desire was natural, harkening back to Eden. For all their problems, zoos are natural to humanity as we long for a day when we could live in peace with our fellow creatures. Humans are by power rulers of creation, but we naturally love our fellow creatures. We are animals, even if also immortal souls.

Result - Use - Animals - Minerals - Circus

As a result, we cannot just “use” animals as we do minerals. We worry about even the circus or the zoo. What to do? The circus has not found a way to survive our worries, but zoos have. They have become habitats to help our fellow animals survive the mistakes we make as conservators of this blue planet.

Carolyn Leilogou is creating a series about a bright girl (Noah Green! Junior Zookeeper!) who reminds me of my own sons and daughters. She is curious, even a bit more so than her parents, and eager to make animal friends.

Family - Brood - Younglings

All that fit our family perfectly and I am guessing will fit your own brood of younglings!

There are good lessons in the book about the relationship between people and wildlife, conservation and grifters who sell exotics for profit. None of these lessons (needful truths!) ruin the story and that is a miracle. This is not one of those “very special episodes” of a series that are all preaching and no plot. Instead, this is a story about a girl who wants a pet, learns what it takes to be a good caregiver to a furry friend, and learns that you cannot...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Eidos
Wake Up To Breaking News!