Gemma Atkinson cradles her baby bump during work out

Mail Online | 3/23/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/23/19/11369158-0-image-a-34_1553370634904.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/23/6679391047758364653/1024x576_MP4_6679391047758364653.mp4

She has documented her work outs throughout her pregnancy.

And Gemma Atkinson shared another glimpse into her gym routine with her Instagram followers on Saturday, after reaching her third trimester.

Pregnancy - Beginning - Insight - Journey - Clip

The 34-year-old has been candid about her pregnancy from the beginning and she continued to offer an insight into her journey as she posted the clip on social media.

Alongside her clip, Gemma urged other expectant mothers not to compare themselves to each other, revealing that some days she works out and others she eats pasta and cries.

Video - Soap - Star - Pair - Shorts

In the video the soap star rocked a pair of black shorts and a vest top, as she held her burgeoning bump while completing a work out with 'lighter' weights.

As her due date approaches, Gemma revealed that she had begun using much lighter weights during her gym routine because she has gained one and a half stone.

Gemma - Weight - Gain - Weights - Load

Gemma said that due to her weight gain she no longer needs to use heavier weights because of the extra load she is already carrying, also admitting that her balance isn't what it used to be.

The Strictly Come Dancing star also said that she believes her baby only sleeps while she is working out, adding that a doctor told her the motion could be rocking them to sleep.

Video - Gemma - 'Today - Training - Session

Alongside the video, Gemma wrote: 'Today’s training session! I’m in my 3rd trimester so I’m currently doing lighter weights and slower repetitions as my balance isn’t what it was.

'I’ve gained around 10kg (around 1 and a 1/2 stone) hence why my weights are light, I’m genuinely heavy enough. I followed this with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.