• Mueller is on day 675— Jason K. Morrell (@CNNJason) March 22, 2019
• He's has brought criminal charges against 34 people & 3 companies
• 6 are Trump associates
• 26 are Russians & 3 Russian companies
• 5 people sentenced to prison
• Trump has tweeted “witch hunt” about the Russia investigation 170+ times
We already know from other continuing investigations that the sitting president has committed crimes in office.— Tom Steyer (@TomSteyer) March 23, 2019
Let's learn as much as we can from Mueller, while remembering @realdonaldtrump long ago passed the threshold for impeachment. pic.twitter.com/2PXcLDreJu
Even without the Mueller Report, we know that @realdonaldtrump obstructed justice and committed other impeachable high crimes.— Tom Steyer (@TomSteyer) March 22, 2019
The American people deserve complete transparency and a full accounting of this investigation.
William Barr must release the report in its entirety.