Emilia Clarke shares clip thanking fans for 'sending love'

Mail Online | 3/22/2019 | Charlotte Dean;Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/22/19/11338700-0-image-a-9_1553284122918.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/18/5914233116562799258/1024x576_MP4_5914233116562799258.mp4

Emilia Clarke has shared a video thanking fans for their support after she revealed that she suffered and survived two brain aneurysms while filming Game Of Thrones.

The 32-year-old actress took to Instagram on Friday, a day after first sharing her traumatic story, to offer 'a million thank yous' to everyone who had 'sent her love'.

Emilia - Thing - People - Touch - Well-wishes

Emilia said that it is a 'beautiful thing to behold' that so many people had got in touch with their well-wishes, adding that she shocked by how many it has affected.

In the caption of the clip, she penned: 'A million million thank you’s to everyone who has read shared and sent love for my story, it’s a beautiful thing to behold and I can’t quite believe how many of you this has affected!

@ - Sameyouorg - Stories - Recovery - Experience

'@sameyouorg is ready to hear your stories, how you recovered and what could have made that recovery experience better. By hearing your stories we can build a case for an improved aftercare experience for all in the future...who wouldn’t want that!'

During the short clip Emilia said thank you to her supporters for their 'overwhelming' response to her story, before encouraging them to share their own stories.

'Hi - Everyone - Video - Thank - Response

She said: 'Hi everyone, I had to put a video up to say thank you. The response from my story has been overwhelming and deeply and profoundly moving, so thank you so much.

'So you've heard my story, and now we would like to hear yours. So please go to sameyou.org and tell us your recovery story.'

Emilia - Dragons - Daenerys - Targaryen - Interview

Emilia, who plays 'Mother of Dragons' Daenerys Targaryen, shared in a candid interview with the The New Yorker that she had her first aneurysm in 2011.

She said: 'Just when all my childhood dreams seemed to have come true, I nearly lost my mind and then my life. I’ve never told this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.