Casey Batchelor shows off her sizzling abs in TINY bikinis

Mail Online | 3/22/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/22/17/11334682-0-image-a-13_1553276159698.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/23/675121298083658551/1024x576_MP4_675121298083658551.mp4

She is has recently been promoting her work out app Yoga Blitz.

And Casey Batchelor was her own best advert as she showed off her sensational gym-honed physique in a selection of vibrant bikinis while holidaying in Tenerife.

Glamour - Model - Crop - Style - Bikini

The 34-year-old glamour model looked phenomenal in a busty crop top style bikini top which she teamed with a pair of skimpy matching thong-style bottoms.

The two-piece displayed Casey's toned abs to perfection, as she sat cross-legged on a sun lounger while sipping on an ice-cold drink following a dip in the pool.

Casey - Beauty - Snap - Raven - Locks

Casey showcased her natural beauty by going make-up free for the snap, while leaving her raven locks to dry in the sun as she wore her wet locks slicked back off her face.

The mother-of-one, who has dropped four stone following the birth of her daughter Florence, shared an incredible snap of herself stretching into a yoga pose.

Casey - Blue - Halterneck - Bikini - Bottoms

Casey wore an electric blue halterneck bikini and equally scanty bottoms, as she stretched out her lithe limbs on a tie-dye towel in front an idyllic backdrop.

The Celebrity Big Brother star admitted that she never would have had the confidence to share holiday snaps before her four stone weight loss.

Photograph - Bikini - Casey - Months - Way

Alongside the photograph of her in the yellow bikini, Casey wrote: '6 months ago there is no way I would have posted a picture of myself in a bikini on my hols.

'But now I feel so much more confident and am happy for anyone to zoom in and see my sad belly button, my stretch marks on my inner thighs not to mention the wrinkly loose...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!