Neil 'Razor' Ruddock reveals he's gained MORE weight since losing 1kg on Harry's Heroes

Mail Online | 3/22/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/22/17/11335278-0-image-a-43_1553277530142.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/22/3715904248402821461/1024x576_MP4_3715904248402821461.mp4

Neil 'Razor' Ruddock has admitted that he's gained even more weight since appearing on Harry's Heroes: The Full English, despite previously branding his health woes 'a wake up call.'

Appearing on Friday's This Morning with his wife Leah, the retired footballer, 50, explained he's been told by doctors to lose five stone, and is already taking statins to lower his cholesterol.

Neil - Weeks - Part - Harry - Heroes

This comes after Neil lost just 2lb over 12 weeks as part of Harry's Heroes, which saw him try to get in shape to play alongside some of England's greatest football legends, spearheaded by manager Harry Redknapp.

Leah told hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford: 'You need to be told. I worry every day, I don't let him know, but I think he's aware really.'

Neil - 'Once - Doctor - Harley - Street

Neil added: 'Once you’re at the doctor in Harley Street it was a wake-up call really.

'It wasn't that big a scare, before I done the show I had to have my whole new knee done [and] now the damage I’m doing with my weight isn’t good.'

Neil - Pounds - Harry - Heroes - Year

As Neil admitted he's gained three more pounds since filming Harry's Heroes late last year, he said he's always struggled with his diet, after years of restrictions that came with a gruelling football training regime.

He said: 'I have been putting it off, I always had trouble with my weight, I had to be under 15 stone so I was on a diet for 30 years and I had no discipline. You know it's comfort eating.'

Support - Manager - Harry - Show

Touching on the support he received from manager Harry throughout the show, he said:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!