Pregnant Myleene Klass shows off her baby bump in a pretty pink dress as she heads to work

Mail Online | 3/22/2019 | Louise Saunders for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/22/11/11319650-0-image-a-26_1553254297542.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/21/1293671105001468947/1024x576_MP4_1293671105001468947.mp4

She announced she was expecting her third child, her first with boyfriend Simon Motson, on Valentine's Day last month.

And Myleene Klass showed off her baby bump as she headed to work on Friday morning at the Global Radio studios in central London.

Broadcaster - Hand - Tummy - Midi-dress - Knot

The broadcaster, 40, placed a protective hand on her tummy as she slipped into a pretty pale pink midi-dress with a knot front and plunging neckline.

The TV and radio presenter teamed the garment with light grey slouchy knee-high boots, and an elegant stone-coloured mac.

Mother-of-two - 'Leenie - Necklace - Reference - Affectionate

The mother-of-two accessorised with a 'Leenie' necklace, paying reference to her affectionate nickname, matching silver hoop earrings and a gold watch.

Myleene completed her work ensemble with her favourite red quilted leather Chanel handbag and a slick of matching pillar box lipstick, while wearing her caramel locks teased into loose waves.

Musician - Appearance - Birth - Child

The classically-trained musician's appearance comes after she spoke about returning to work after the birth of her third child.

Myleene has two daughters Ava, 11, and Hero, seven - from her previous marriage - and plans to 'pop the little one out' and get back to her job almost straight away, as she did with her girls.

Interview - Metro - Newspaper - Week - 'I

Speaking in an interview with the Metro newspaper earlier this week, she said: 'I'm a working mum. As I did with my other two, I will pop the little one out and bring her or him with me as normal.

'I think many mums will be able to relate to that. You just get on with your life as normal. You just bring the little one with you.

'It - Time - Air - Job - World

'It’s happened before. I have breastfed many a time on air. It just so happens I have the best job in the world.'

Myleene and PR executive boyfriend Simon announced they were expecting their first child together on Valentine's Day (February 14).

Reveling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!