The Voice alum Janice Freeman died from a pulmonary embolism, death certificate confirms

Mail Online | 1/1/2018 | Rachel Mcgrath For Dailymail.com
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/21/22/11161540-0-Leaves_a_family_behind_The_contestant_who_had_struggled_with_hea-a-6_1553207359454.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/04/3573400458289003507/1024x576_MP4_3573400458289003507.mp4

Her death earlier this month left Miley Cyrus in tears.

And on Thursday, it was confirmed that former The Voice contestant Janice Freeman died from a pulmonary embolism.

March - Death - Certificate - Cause - Death

The 33-year-old passed away on March 2 and the official death certificate confirmed the cause of her death and also listed lupus as a contributing factor, TheBlast.com reported.

Freeman, who was on Cyrus's team on season 13 of the NBC reality show in 2017, has spoken publicly about suffering from lupus, an autoimmune disease.

Meningitis - Cancer

She had also beaten meningitis and cervical cancer.

Shortly after her death, her family had released a statement confirming her passing and saying that she had had an 'extreme case of pneumonia' and that a blood clot had traveled to her heart.

Cyrus - Service - Freeman - Whittier - California

Cyrus attended the memorial service for Freeman who was buried in Whittier, California, on March 18.

The pop star, 26, performed along with her dad Billy Ray Cyrus and gave an emotional speech in tribute to the mother of one who died at her home in Pasadena that she shared with her husband Dion and their daughter Hannah, 12.

Cyrus - Videos - Instagram - Heartfelt - Speech

Cyrus posted some short videos to her Instagram of her heartfelt speech in honor of Janice.

'Very honored to sing with my dad @billyraycyrus in honor of @janicefreeman at the celebration of her life today ..... such a beautiful service for such a beautiful woman..... I will miss you everyday forever,' she wrote.

Song - Janice - Rumor - Coach

'Before we sing this song for Janice, I just want to clear up a rumor. I was never her coach, ever. She was always mine, I learned...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton