‘Deadwood’ Movie Trailer Reveals Tense New Footage, Confirms May Premiere Date

/Film | 3/21/2019 | Chris Evangelista
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/deadwood-movie-trailer.jpg

Alright, I guess it’s time to admit the Deadwood movie is really, finally happening. There’s even a new trailer! And a premiere date! I never thought this day would come. HBO’s new film will reunite almost the entire original cast of the Shakespearian Western for one last hurrah, thirteen years after the series was cancelled. The movie premieres this May. Watch the Deadwood movie trailer below.

"It’d be a pity not to recognize what’s at stake."

Deadwood - Trailer - Excitement - Roof - Fan

I was already excited to return to Deadwood, but this brief trailer cranked that excitement through the roof. As a huge fan of the original series, I’ve been waiting so long for this day to come, while also just accepting that it would probably never happen. But after much rumor and delay, Deadwood: The Movie is a reality. In the film, “the indelible characters of the show are reunited after a decade to celebrate South Dakota’s statehood. Former rivalries are reignited, alliances are tested and old wounds reopened as all are left to navigate the inevitable changes that modernity and time have wrought.”

Returning cast members include Ian McShane, Timothy Olyphant, Molly Parker, Paula Malcomson, John Hawkes, Anna Gunn, Dayton Callie, Brad Dourif, Robin Weigert, William Sanderson, Kim Dickens, Gerald McRaney, Sean Bridgers, W. Earl...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!