PA town adds ‘In God We Trust’ emblem to police cruisers

The American Mirror | 3/21/2019 | Staff
trainman (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ingodwetrust.jpg

Jeannette, Pennsylvania Mayor Curtis Antoniak wants the city’s police vehicles to send a message, one that sets the tone for the community.

Antoniak recently led the charge to put new decals on five of the city’s marked police cruisers that read “In God We Trust,” a move inspired by emblems he saw on police vehicles in other departments, he said.

Country - Motto - Antoniak - Pittsburgh - Tribune-Review

“It is our country’s motto,” Antoniak told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “I’m very proud of our country.”

The city council unanimously approved the idea last week and a local sign company, Fejes Signs, is now working on the design, which is expected to be reflective. Antoniak told the Tribune-Review he’ll review the design before it’s finalized.

Police - Chief - Shannon - Binda - Comment

Police Chief Shannon Binda forwarded comment to Antoniak, who shrugged off those who might criticize the new emblems.

“I feel it’s appropriate,” he said. “Some people don’t, but I do.”

City - Clerk - Michelle - Langdon - Tribune-Review

City Clerk Michelle Langdon told the Tribune-Review the design is “going to be rather small, round emblem” but officials “haven’t gotten a proof yet.”

“In God We Trust” first appeared on U.S. currency in 1864 and Congress required the phrase printed on all U.S. money in 1957, the year after it became the national motto. It’s also the motto of Florida.

Years - Municipalities - Police - Departments - Schools

In recent years, municipalities, local police departments, schools and other institutions have moved to display “In God We Trust” more prominently, most recently in Kentucky where lawmakers this month...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.