The Media (Even Fox) Is Ignoring the Coup Against Trump

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 3/21/2019 | Dean Karayanis
n.king (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/APP-030619-Trump-Look.jpg

RUSH: Speaking of Trump, every single day more and more evidence of the silent coup attempting to take out a sitting president. That story I shared yesterday with you from Paul Sperry, about TDIP, the program being run by the former staffer of Feinstein to keep the dossier alive as a supposedly true living document, dossier 2.0, that story hadn’t appeared anywhere! Have you seen it, Snerdley, other than at our website where we linked it? It was at Real Clear Investigations. It’s nowhere! It’s not being discussed even on the Fox News Channel because they’re too busy making sure Donna Brazile has access to their audience!

And Donna Brazile last night, do you know what she did? She claimed that Obama should get the credit for all the new manufacturing jobs that Trump has created. Laura Ingraham blew an Angle gasket when she heard that, tweeted out the fact it was Obama who told everybody those jobs were gone forever! That they were never coming back! And now here she is on the Fox News Channel telling everybody that Obama is responsible for all these manufacturing jobs!

Time-out - Folks - Stuff - George - Papadopoulos

Anyway, let me take a brief time-out here, folks. I just look at this stuff. And George Papadopoulos tweeted something — I know this is true! — he said if the president declassifies just one element of my file as Congressman Mark Meadows as asked, it will reveal the operation Alexander Downer was on when he made contact with me, who sent him and why. Declassify, let America see it for themselves.

Let me review for you what the Papadopoulos story is. I say none of this to be insulting to Papadopoulos. Okay? But he was an early hire to be on the Trump foreign policy team when Trump didn’t have anybody. And everybody said,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: