Missing British bulldog puppy is found hanged with wire noose

Mail Online | 3/21/2019 | Darren Boyle for MailOnline
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/21/16/11282322-0-image-a-110_1553185360260.jpg

A missing puppy was found hanged outside its owner's house just days after being stolen by sadistic burglars.

Gemma Knowles launched an appeal to find her puppy Wilma, who was taken during a break-in to her family home.

Mother-of-three - Heartbroken - Bulldog - Corpse - Hanging

However, the mother-of-three was left heartbroken after discovering the British bulldog's corpse hanging in her garden earlier today.

Cruel robbers had trapped 12-week-old Wilma in a wire noose and left the body tied to the family's garden gate.

Ms - Knowles - Partner - Andrew - Bolland

Ms Knowles, 31, and her partner Andrew Bolland, 36, attempted to revive the pet through mouth to mouth - but their efforts were in vain.

The couple's three children, Penelope, two, Josh, 10, and Dominic, 13, are said to be so shaken by the news they don't want to live in their home anymore.

Ms - Knowles - 'We

Ms Knowles said: 'We're all absolutely devastated. We're heartbroken.

'We'd only had Wilma for three weeks - we bought her because the kids had been begging for years for a puppy.

'I - Somebody

'I just can't believe somebody would do this to us.

'The kids were so scared and so upset - my son doesn't even want to be here in the house anymore.'

Ms - Knowles - Burglars - Home - Door

Ms Knowles said the burglars broke into her home by breaking down the back door shortly after she left for work...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!