Katie Price's toyboy beau Kris Boyson tells her she needs to 'LOSE WEIGHT' and calls her a 'tramp'

Mail Online | 3/21/2019 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/21/10/11267048-0-image-a-4_1553163957883.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/25/5419895528175652218/1024x576_MP4_5419895528175652218.mp4

Katie Price's toyboy beau Kris Boyson said she needed to 'lose weight' and called her a 'tramp' in an an awkward Instagram live stream on Wednesday night.

The mother-of-five, 40, decided to give fans the 'real life' of her home as she broadcast her average evening onto the social media platform.

Katie - Horses - Stables - Son - Harvey

Katie started by tending to her horses in the stables, she went on to give her eldest son, Harvey Price, 16, medicine, who is partially blind, autistic and has Prader-Willi syndrome.

After her evening routine, the former glamour model, who revealed she currently has a cold, decided to treat herself to a tasty takeaway to clear her blocked nose.

Katie - Children - Jett - Bunny - Kebab

Katie, who was joined by children, Jett, five, and Bunny, four, tucked into a kebab with chips on the side, yet she was left disappointed by the meal as she commented: 'Any chicken with this food, seriously?'

To which her on-off boyfriend Kris, 30, decided to cruelly criticise her weight as he added: 'I got you a salad... you need to lose weight!'

Katie - 'Get - Monday - Weight - Everyone

With Katie replying: 'Get lost, I start on Monday. We all know I've put on weight, everyone has made it quite clear... I have made it clear I love chips!'

The star then continued to eat her takeaway as she picked at chips with her fingers, to which Kris called her a 'tramp'.

Trainer - Jibe - Katie - TV - Kids

While later on, the personal trainer took another jibe at Katie after she asked what they would be watching on TV once the kids had gone to bed.

He cruelly said: 'How to lose weight in 90 days,' to which Katie replied with: 'Oh get lost!'

Stream - Kris - Katie - Boring - Cares

Earlier on during the live stream, Kris called Katie boring and said 'no one cares' about her Instagram video.

He said: 'Is anyone really interested? Does anyone actually care?', he added: 'People are bored of you!'

To which...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!