Sophie Ellis-Bextor enthuses her household is 'happier' since welcoming her newborn fifth son Mickey

Mail Online | 3/21/2019 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/21/10/11267666-0-image-a-9_1553163869944.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/21/2397491243849567916/1024x576_MP4_2397491243849567916.mp4

She's a doting mum to sons Sonny, 14, Kit, nine, Ray, six, Jesse, two, and newborn Mickey.

And Sophie Ellis-Bextor reflected on adjusting to life as a mother-of-five during an interview with Kate Garraway and Ben Shephard on Thursday's edition of Good Morning Britain.

Singer - Shares - Children - Husband - Richard

The 39-year-old singer, who shares her children with husband Richard Jones, enthused her household is 'happier and calmer' since welcoming her new addition ten weeks ago.

Despite giving birth just two months ago, the Murder On The Dancefloor hitmaker has returned to work following the recent release on her latest album The Song Diaries.

Musician - Workload - Parenthood - 'I - Children

The musician discussed juggling her workload with parenthood: 'I have five children, and every time someone asks me, I always laugh!

'No matter how many boys and girls I'll have, I'm always going to be the only mum, so you're always outnumbered in that role.'

Sophie - Child - Mickey - Household - 'happier

Sophie gushed over her youngest child Mickey, who she says has made her household 'happier and calmer'.

The brunette shared: 'I like to think we all have a good relationships with each other. I quite like the idea that when I'm old, I'll always have men looking after me.

Mickey - Household - Baby - Conversation - Calmer

'I think since Mickey has come along, our household is happier. If one of them are holding the baby during a difficult conversation, it makes them happier and calmer.'

Further into the interview, Sophie teased fans with details about her upcoming tour and new compilation album.

London

The London native shared:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!