Zac Efron's Epic Dating History: From a High School Romance to a Relationship That Could Go the Distance

E! Online | 3/21/2019 | Staff
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201895/rs_600x600-181005160105-600-hsm-then-now.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

@lakings in overtime #freehockey

A post shared by Zac Efron (@zacefron) on

Save for a high school girlfriend Efron briefly mentioned in a 2014 interview with E! News, his onscreen High School Musical paramour was his first love. Just 16 and 17 when they met on the set of the beloved Disney hit in 2005, the teenage sweethearts unbelievably seemed primed to truly make a go of it, enjoying five idyllic years of red carpets, Coachella music festivals and even an appearance at that ultimate Hollywood prom: the Oscars.

Having a partner at her side made navigating her meteoric rise to fame a little easier to handle, Hudgens would later admit. "The relationship kept me grounded," the 30-year-old told Shape, "and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn't need to try to be someone I'm not."

Sadly,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.