Paris Jackson dons butterfly-adorned flared pants for Starbucks run with boyfriend

Mail Online | 3/21/2019 | David Lawrance For Dailymail.com;Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/21/06/11262092-0-image-a-14_1553149583058.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/19/8507136460612323715/1024x576_MP4_8507136460612323715.mp4

Paris Jackson stepped out Wednesday night in the midst of a painful week for the model.

The 20-year-old daughter of late singer Michael Jackson grabbed a coffee with boyfriend Gabriel Glenn while wearing a crop top and butterfly-adorned flared pants.

Jackson - Reports - Suicide - Weekend

The outing comes as Jackson continued to slam reports that she tried to commit suicide over the weekend.

The socialite added even more color to her bright ensemble with a rainbow striped sweater.

Paris - Grande - Starbucks - Coffee - Beau

Paris sipped on her Grande sized Starbucks coffee as she and her beau strolled Los Angeles streets.

The actress tweeted on Tuesday night claiming that the reports of her hospitalization were made up because she didn't give a 'crazy reaction' to the documentary about her father Michael Jackson.

'they - Reaction - Doc - Chill - Reaction

'they didn't get the crazy reaction they wanted from the doc, and a chill, mellow reaction doesn't sell stories so why not lie and create a story that does sell ? pathetic.'

Leaving Neverland, the explosive HBO documentary which features accounts from several men who claim they were repeatedly sexually abused by the late pop singer when they were children, has shocked the world.

'mellow - Reaction - Paris - Week - Tweet

The 'mellow' reaction Paris referred to came about last week when she said in a tweet on Friday that it was 'not her role' to defend Michael in the wake of child abuse allegations.

She also praised her cousin Taj Jackson, 45, for defending her father.

Nothing - Regards - Defense - Taj - Job

'There's nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said in regards to defense. Taj is doing a perfect job on his own,' she tweeted. 'And I support him. But that’s not my role.'

'I’m just tryna get everyone to chill out and go with the flow, be mellow and think about the bigger picture. That’s me,' she added.

Day - Wrists - Something

A day later she was reportedly rushed to hospital after slitting her wrists - something she has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?