Former DNC chief Donna Brazile goes head-to-head with Sean Hannity during a heated debate

Mail Online | 3/20/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/20/17/11237566-0-image-a-5_1553103946796.jpg

Former Democratic National Committee chief Donna Brazile went head-to-head with Fox News' Sean Hannity Tuesday night over several policy issues that face the 2020 presidential candidates.

After exchanging a few pleasantries, the two kicked off the lighting round debate with a discussion about Medicare for All, an idea for a government-run health care system that has been embraced by Democratic presidential hopefuls like California Sen Kamala Harris.

Hannity - Medicare - All - Insurance

Hannity asked Brazile if she agreed with Medicare for All and whether or not private insurance should be banned.

'Medicare for All is not a controversial plan,' Brazile said, citing a January poll that found that Americans initially support the idea 56 per cent to 42 per cent.

Brazile - Fox - News - Commentator - People

Brazile, who was recently hired by Fox News as a political commentator, also said that if people 'want to keep their private insurance and maintain it as I would' they should be able to.

'Alright, you disagree with Kamala,' Hannity quipped. 'Next question.'

Brazile - 'No - Plan - Insure - Millions

Brazile immediately responded: 'No I don't disagree with her. I hope she can explain exactly how her plan will cover every American and insure that we don't have millions of Americans who cannot afford their prescription drugs as well.

'We got to have a good conversation about this.'

Hannity - Brazile - Abortions

Hannity then questioned Brazile about late-term abortions.

'Democrats believe that this is a choice that women should have a say in. We believe that women should have the full range of health services,' Brazile said.

Hannity - Brazile - Stance - Women - Month

Hannity challenged Brazile's stance, asking if women should be able to abort in the ninth month of pregnancy.

'I am not a doctor and I am not going to tell anyone what to do with his or her body,' Brazile said.

Hannity - Brazile - Alexandria - Ocasio-Cortez - Green

Hannity then asked Brazile about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal, a nonbinding resolution that calls for a '10-year national mobilization' to shift...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??