What Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph's First Week Together Says About Their Future

E! Online | 3/20/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019213/rs_600x600-190313192629-600x600.the-bachelor-cassie-colton-lp.31319.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Here goes our actual hometown date :)

A post shared by Cassie Randolph (@cassierandolph) on

PDA is gross, but this was my first kiss in a bar

A post shared by Colton S. Underwood (@coltonunderwood) on

I was going to wait until west coast aired to post this, but I am too impatient. So here it goes! The secret is finally out!!! Colton, you truly have my heart ♥️ Walking into this experience, I honestly wasn’t sure that true love could come from it. It hasn’t necessarily been the easiest road to get to where we are, but if that’s what it took to get here, then every single twist and turn has been undeniably WORTH IT. The last 4 months, just focusing on “us” have been amazing and you have become my best friend. You have shown me the purest, strongest love that any girl could ask for. You jumped a fence, took a risk, and challenged the “rules” to fight for us. I can’t even begin to describe how lucky I feel to have you by my side. I am so excited to see what is next for us in this new phase of our “journey”... I’d jump a thousand fences for you and “like, I know, I KNOW”😉 that I love you more than words, point blank♥️ ps. you still give me butterflies 🦋

A post shared by Cassie Randolph (@cassierandolph) on

"Our goal is to buy a house in Huntington Beach in the next year, but we probably won't move in together until we're engaged or married," Colton told People. "As much as I want her to live with me, it's a big step and something we both take very seriously."

Speaking of serious, all signs point to a pair determined to defy statistics and expectations with a long-lasting romance. Besides, you can't fault a couple for taking things slow.

Months - 'us

"The last 4 months, just focusing on 'us' have been...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...