Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists: Grade the Spinoff's Series Premiere!

TVLine | 3/20/2019 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/pretty-little-liars-the-perfectionists.jpg?w=620

First, let’s address the multiple elephAnts in the room. As you likely recall, the Pretty Little Liars series finale ended with Mona holding the show’s Big Bads captive in the basement of an upscale doll shop in Paris. “Yeah, that was great for a while,” she told Alison in the Perfectionists premiere. “But eventually, the reasons I was there… escaped me.” That’s right, friends — though we’ll probably never see them again, Mary and Alex Drake are free!

Alison also gave a somewhat vague explanation for leaving Emily (and their twin daughters) in Rosewood: “Emily loves me, she just can’t get past the past. We are [happy], then we’re not. It always comes back to trust. But I’m not giving up. I want to leave the mean girl I was in high school behind me.” That last bit is a lovely sentiment, but given the dangerous, secretive nature of her new surroundings, I suspect Ali will need to employ every trick in her mean-girl arsenal if she hopes to survive the semester.

Alison - Mona - Rosewood - Wednesday - Premiere

And although Alison and Mona have left Rosewood behind them, Wednesday’s premiere revealed that their new zip code might be just as treacherous. Their every move — everyone’s every move, really — is being tracked by Beacon Guard, the college’s intrusive security system, run by all-around puppet master Claire Hotchkiss. She’s got at least one finger in every pie (very sticky!) at all times, and she seems particularly interested in Alison, who reminds her of her late daughter...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!