Stacey Solomon's sons announce that she NEVER wants to marry Joe Swash

Mail Online | 3/20/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/21/01/11255962-0-image-a-15_1553131950381.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/08/7953911774411275591/1024x576_MP4_7953911774411275591.mp4

Stacey Solomon was left stumbling over her words when her two sons asked her whether she ever plans to marry her boyfriend Joe Swash.

During a jokey interview with The Sun, Stacey was asked a series of embarrassing questions by her two boys Zachary, 10, and Leighton, six.

Question - Answer - Dunno - Sons - Off

When she was asked the question she struggled to offer a straight answer, and replied by saying 'I dunno', however her sons weren't letting her off lightly.

Leighton then joked: 'You just don't wanna marry him, do you?' To which Stacey said: 'I do, not, no' as she squirmed in her seat.

Cheeky - Youngster - 'So

The cheeky youngster then added: 'So you do not want to marry him.'

However Stacey insisted she is 'very happy' with Joe, after the couple recently announced that they are expecting their first child together.

Joe - Question - Dinner - Couple - Years

Zachary then suggested Joe popped the question over dinner in a couple of years' time, adding: 'Maybe a couple, two years go out for dinner, maybe.'

It seems as though the impending birth has made Stacey emotional as she revealed on Instagram that she was in tears while looking at second son Leighton's baby book on Saturday.

Loose - Women - Panellist - Snap - Page

The Loose Women panellist shared a snap of a page which featured scan photos of her six-year-old child, alongside the caption: 'Found Leighton's baby book today and I'm crying again.'

Alongside the photos, there were suggested name ideas, with the star considering the name Riley as well as Leighton.

Possibility - Darcy - Isabella - Child - Girl

She also toyed with the possibility of Darcy or Isabella, if her child had turned out to be a girl.

The TV personality then shared an image of baby Leighton and his big brother Zachary, with Stacey adding the words 'I can't cope' alongside three crying emojis.

Stacey - Turn - Day - Maternity

Stacey's emotional turn comes just one day after she revealed that she will be taking maternity leave ahead of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!